Looking for a dental career in Penticton? Join the Penticton Dental Centre team.
Penticton, British Columbia
Penticton Dental Centre has been serving South Okanagan for over 25 years.
The team at Penticton Dental Centre is highly regarded in their field, bring extensive experience, regularly attend courses and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment.
Led by Dr Matt Irvine, we are proud of our Google 4.8 Star rating!
Our professional team has enabled us to diversify and concentrate our energy in becoming well-versed in different areas of dental services such as orthodontics, wisdom teeth surgery, Bioclear aesthetic bonding, Botox treatment, and sleep apnea/snoring treatment and much more.
Schedule: Full time & Part time hours available. Contact us with your availability and we will try to accommodate you the best we can!
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As a Dental Assistant at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered and/or certified as a Certified Dental Assistant with the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia (C.D.S.B.C)
- Certified with The National Dental Examining Board of Canada (N.D.E.B)
- Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.Apply
From Our Dental Team
We have a fabulous team of dental professionals, passionate about caring for the smiles of patients in the Penticton community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Penticton Dental Centre?
Penticton Dental Centre is proud to be a respected part of the Penticton community, caring for the oral health needs of local residents.
Our team is passionate. We are committed. And we work synergistically to provide the comprehensive dental services our patients and their families deserve.